Body Boat Blade just posted it on YouTube:
In addition to the technique itself, here are some things to notice in this short video:
- It's structured more or less in the IDEAS format, one of the go-to coaching methodologies.
- There are demonstrations done without talking.
- There are multiple viewpoints and perspectives on key points.
- They emphasize proper biomechanics to avoid injury to joints.
- They reveal a sense of humor.
It's harder than it looks, and (as with other techniques) good coaching can help you learn to do it. If you give it a try, post your thoughts here.